Friday, August 26, 2016

Things I want to Remember -August 2016


I decided to start a monthly post topic highlighting little things I want to remember. 

This month it is all the little flowers (and sometimes weeds...) Caidyn gives to me. She usually pulls them off of places she shouldn't, taking too long to do so, and hands them to me as I'm trying to grab 293848 other things. 



And I love it. It is the perfect reminder to slow down and take in the little things and appreciate the beauty that is all around us. 

Its so funny because she'll ask about the flowers hours later. I try to keep them places she can also see, but it is hard because they are literally so small! She is such a sweet girl and always thinking of others. I hope giving flowers is a trend she will continue - just learning to be more careful and cautious of where she is getting the flowers from. 




No comments:

Post a Comment