Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fall Disney Trip - 2016 - Day 1

This trip was an extra exciting one for us! It took place over the last days of my maternity leave and we went with our cousins! Sarah, Leroy, and her their two children Beau and Adrianna joined us. It was am AMAZING trip - we had so much fun and I hope it turns into a yearly tradition! 

Details: We stayed all together in a two bedroom suite at the TownPlace Suites. That hotel is so nice - its brand new, includes breakfast, is located right off Disney property, and has a wonderful pool area. 

The first day of our trip started off with Brian in DC and me getting the car and suitcases all packed! I woke up extra early while my mom was still home to go for a quick run - and I do mean quick! I got a gorgeous sunrise view as I headed home and my pace was something I am very proud of right now!



The girls and I got up, got dressed, and we were on the road just after 10am to pick Daddy up at the airport at 11! 

Our first stop was Animal Kingdom. We had fast passes for the safari, Lion King show, and the river rapids!

Caidyn was her usual adorable self and used my phone to take some pictures on the safari. My favorite that she took was also probably her favorite - Ellie with a real elephant! It was the cutest thing to see her get so excited! The whole safari car started laughing with us!



We then headed to the Lion King show which was fun for all of us! Caidyn really enjoyed all the dancing and Ellie liked the bright colors! We had to capture Ellie with the elephant again :)



Our sweet girl had fun dancing in the streets to the fun music playing and trying to hats with daddy while we moseyed our way to the rapids. 



The beauty of September Disney days are the low crowds. So after we went on the rapids we saw our friends Mickey and Minnie before we left for the hotel!



When we got to the hotel both girls did some tummy time and we unpacked and relaxed. Dinner that night was in our room but brought up from the on site restaurant (surprisingly delicious and reasonably priced!) while we watched some Thursday night football and let the kiddos play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment