Monday, September 5, 2016

So I'm actually 28 now...

Every year in about June or so I forget how old I am. I mean I quickly remember, but I start to think about the age I'm approaching and then have a momentary panic attack and think "wait, did I already turn that?" This it was  by far the worst it has ever been. I would tell people I was 28 when they asked how old I was... not yet having been 28.

But alas, I turned 28 this past Tuesday. It was a really enjoyable day! Brian took the day off of work. We brought Caidyn to school, voted in our local election, and met my Dad and Anita for breakfast. Ellie, Brian, and I then headed up to a Best Buy just north of us to their "camera experience center". It was sort of a let down (they had the exact same stuff as our local best buy) but we were able to narrow down our camera choices! We decided to purchase a Canon Rebel T6i - and it arrives very soon!

That evening we met up for our usually Tuesday night family dinner. This week we went to Tijuana Flats and it was delicious as always! We had tiny cupcakes to celebrate and enjoyed a wonderful time.




I dressed the girls in my favorite set of their matching pajamas and we had a relaxing evening together. 



Yesterday I had people over to hang out in the pool to celebrate. I realized as I was approaching this birthday that I usually have someone else watch my kiddos when I celebrate so this year I wanted to celebrate with them. I told my friends to bring their littles too and it was such a nice time! I am blessed with a truly great group of friends :)



It is great to be twenty eight!

No comments:

Post a Comment