Friday, April 5, 2013

11 weeks

So we suck.

And left our camera at the high school during the track meet so we didn't take an 11 week picture. I plan on faking on this weekend (trying to suck in what I can - it is getting harder and harder!) so I have it for later on. I'll post my best attempt... I try to make it look at least a little different and do my hair different or something... we will see!

I can still update on how week 11 was!

How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I never checked at Publix last week. Honestly it is only something I remember to do when Brian does it... but I have no clue. I feel like maybe I am back to normal but also am REALLY worried I am not and the Dr will judge me. At this point I literally have 4 easy jobs and have only done 2 of them - stay sober and don't smoke. I don't think I've gained weight and I am really bad at taking the prenatal vitamin. I will get better at both!
Maternity Clothes: I bought a dress that I wore for Easter (that I can probably wear forever, it is adorable and not very maternity - in fact Traci - sister in law - was asking if they had it in other colors to buy for herself and she is def not preggo or getting preggo soon). I've also bought a couple other stretchy things - I feel so lucky that maxi skirts and dresses are in right now! Hello soft and stretchy!
Stretch Marks: We bought some cocoa butter lotion. Total blonde moment - Brian and I both expected that stuff to smell like coconut. I really don't like coconut and wasn't excited about it... but it smells like chocolate! Excellent surprise!
Sleep: I am starting to have weird dreams and be anxious when I go to sleep hoping that whenever I wake up to pee will be a convenient time... such a weird thing to be anxious about!
Best moment this week: I ordered the first thing for the nursery and it came! And Brian loved it (I didn't ask him about it before I ordered it... oops!)
Have you told family and friends: Yes! And my school. So everyone knows now!
Movement: Nothing I can feel but I think baby C was supposed to start moving recently so it is only a matter of a few weeks before I start feeling it!
Food Cravings: Not really... I finally can have froyo on a regular basis again and I still hate most sweets/ desserts. It is making me sad and I think a real cause for why I don't think I've gained weight.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 2 things, brushing my teeth but only in the morning. I just think my mouth isn't ready for all the flavor... and ITCHYNESS. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO itchy. I called the Dr and she told me a few things it could be. For now I am putting on so so much lotion and benadryl at night to help calm me enough to fall asleep.
Have you started to show yet: I feel like both yes and no. My clothes aren't really tight enough to show that I am like barely pregnant shaped, just fitted enough that I look fat with my normal clothes. I have a weird anxious for when I start to look pregnant for people who didn't know me before and can't tell I'm bigger and I also don't want to start being too big too soon so I am just in limbo letting time go.
Gender Prediction: I have no idea anymore. I was so positive it was a boy and then it dawned on me there is a 50% chance it is a girl, which I knew... but now I'm not sure.
Bellybutton in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Moody at all: No, but I think I had my first hormonal cry inspired by the show Chicago Fire. It was really heart wrenching but Brian was hardly bothered and I was sobbing. It was bad.
Looking forward to: My dates were way off last week. I was 12 weeks at my appt. And there was a whole week I didn't account for. Looking forward to continuing this uptick of fewer stomach aches and more energy! And the same stuff as last week, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment