Thursday, November 21, 2013

Back to work :(((

So I started work yesterday...

We dropped Caidyn off together at the baby sitter's house.

It only took us 2 hours and 17 minutes from wake up to leave the house.

Today, 2 hours 12 minutes - we are getting better!

It was hard to leave her... but I missed my job. And apparently they missed me too (WOAH AM I BUSY!).

Plus she gave me this great smile in the morning while wearing her "Mommy Loves Me" pajamas... I sent her today in an outfit that also talks about how great Mommy is :)



I have some great friends at work who got me some princess cupcakes (and milk - they really are the best) to help me feel better being away from my princess. They were delicious and yes, the three of us at all 6 cupcakes, because you need both a vanilla and a chocolate obv.



And now, even though I've only worked 2 days, it is Friday tomorrow! And next week we work 2 days and then my most favorite holiday- THANKSGIVING!

Here is to a night of watching UCF football, one more day of the week, and then kicking off Brian and I's 2 year anniversary celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment