Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pregnancy Recap

So now that I've been not pregnant for a while I feel I can recap the things I LOVED and the things I wasn't as crazy about so I can remember if there is another go round.

Cotton clothes are the best and most comfy. I have no idea what I will do if I am pregnant in the winter.

Maternity clothes are overpriced - especially shirts. The key is length.

When getting up to pee in the middle of the night remember that in a few months you'll be nursing a baby for about 45 minutes instead of a quick 45 second rise. Its not that bad.

And, what I was really trying to do this for - lets see those week by week pictures!




So there are a few missing weeks (like 27, 28, and 29... which I know I have somewhere...) but all in all I grew a lot! Now to ungrow... haha. When I was like 25 weeks on I would look at old pictures and be like "I was so little!" and now I look at pictures of pregnant me like "I was so giant!". This is one of my most favorite pregnant pictures, taken on my 25th birthday:


Caidyn was born 24 days after that - holy moly!!! And now I have to write her 2 month recap post this weekend!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment