Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weekend Fun and Caidyn Says

We've been trying to crunch a bunch of the activities it will be a while before we can do again in with Caidyn lately. Friday afternoon was another one of those! We went to a paint your own pottery place and had a blast! The owner and her family where there and it was just a great experience. They were so personable, reasonably priced, and the three of us had a great time!


They even gave us this juice after they overheard Caidyn asking for a drink! In the same shopping center we went to a delicious pizza place. We sat at the kitchen-bar since that seating was available and we were hungry! Caidyn had so much fun sitting on the stool and was super careful. Our pizza was SO thick but so delicious!


Saturday we went and made some purchases for Ellie's room which I will recap soon! But we had a big afternoon planned at Caidyn's school for their fundraiser event. It is a neat fundraiser - they have games and activities for kids, silent auction and raffles for adults, and things like a cake-walk that cater to all ages! Our little bouncer LOVED the bounce house slide combo but also had a blast hopping around in her potato sack race!


That evening I went out and celebrated a great friend's birthday! We had a special gift waiting for her though...


Niamh and I have been friends since elementary school.She has such a giving heart and has been SO sweet and amazing with Caidyn. On Friday night we had painted her a ring holder dish and on the bottom wrote, "Will you be my godmom? Love, Eleanor". As you can tell, she said yes!!

Our weekend ended with our silly little girl just being her usual goofy self! She used my brown towel as she got out of the shower and exclaimed, "This shower is brown and fuzzy like a bear. Rawr!"


This morning she was in the grass kind of slumped over crying (like she does when she is temper tantruming...) and I just called her name out. She said, "Mommy I'm sad. Come be in the grass with me." Um... ok. "Why are you sad?". She gets up, rubs and kisses my belly and says, "Because Ellie can't come to school with me." And then we were both crying in the grass!

Then on our way to school as we were stuck in traffic, "Mommy, green light go!"... "I can't go because there are cars in front of me."... "Don't they know how to drive?" 
I almost died laughing. She drives too much with her father ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment