Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two Years

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my best friend, wonderful husband, amazing daddy, and fantastic man, Brian!

I feel like I am supposed to say "I can't believe it has been 2 years already!" but... let's be honest... a lot has happened in 2 years AND, although our wedding was WONDERFUL and I had a great time, wedding planning was not my cup of tea and I was glad when that giant project was complete.

But lets recap everything that has happened these past two years...





We had our beautiful wedding on 11.25.11 at the Quarry Golf Club


Puerto Rico was the destination for our honeymoon!


In January we bought our house!

We celebrated the wedding of our great friends Justin and Kristin in April

This was also the spring I had to use crutches for 4 weeks and a cane for 4 weeks because of my year long knee injury...

Brian turned 26 and had a surprise birthday party at the bowling alley (and I can't find pictures...)


I threw a baby shower for my friend Robyn and her little one Addison was born!

I worked my first summer at Southbreeze Day Camp.

WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE!


I turned 24 and we took the excuse to go on a vacation to Savannah, GA to visit our friends Ashley and Collier



Ali had her senior night! She was the 4th Block girl to go through the GCHS band :)


It was fall, so obv UCF football...



Not sure where these pictures are either... but I went to Atlanta for the NSTA Regional Conference and Brian was able to join us!

Our friends Joe and Josephine got married and we partied VERY hard! And solidified some new friendships :) That picture was before I broke that glass (the like 5th one I broke that night...)


We hosted our first thanksgiving! And forgot to take pictures of more than just the place setting...



We went to a UCF game the next day with some of our closest friends and Brian surprised me with a second wedding band by the Reflection Pond (turns out that was where he had intended on proposing but thought I wouldn't be surprised if he did that... probably true ;) )



And we went home to eat wedding cake and celebrate!



We hosted an Ugly Sweater Party!



Had our first Christmas in the new house



Rang in 2013!



And the enjoyed giving our family the best Valentine's day present/news ever!



Ran some races (very slowly now that I was both pregnant and still coming back from that pesky knee injury...)



I worked another summer at camp and Ali joined the staff as well!

We went to Minnesota to visit lots of family!



Brian and I BOTH received promotions over the summer - Brian to Service Delivery Manager and myself to Science Coach

I grew...



Turned 25!



My friends Jeanne and Robyn threw me a BEAUTIFUL baby shower. And my grandma borrowed my camera to take pictures and my camera was different than hers so no pictures were taken... but I hope to see some soon!

And on September 23 our little girl joined us for the best birthday party ever!



We celebrated Caidyn's first holiday



And now we are just a very happy family!



It has been an amazing and busy two years! Thanks for being a support, mentor, companion, friend, entertainer, confidant, and everything else you are to me! Love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment