Friday, September 30, 2016

Caidyn's Daniel Tiger Birthday Party!

The weekend after I went back to work we scheduled Caidyn's 3rd birthday party... Not the most ideal timing but we had traveling to do the following two weekends so that was when it ended up!

I bought everything in advance and we served her favorite meal of chicken nuggets, broccoli, and mac and cheese! The best part for her was the Tiger bounce house I found from a local rental place. When I called to ask about its availability she didn't even ask what dates, just assured me it was available. It definitely looks like one of their older models but it was perfect for our theme!

Image may contain: 1 person, child, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and food
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment