Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Caidyn Says/Does

I have to share this quick story since my little girl is so different from me.

Much to my husband's dismay, I absolutely hate being naked. I sleep in full on pajamas and fuzzy socks. I change quickly. In fact the only time you really find me without clothes is when I am in my sanctuary - the hot shower.

Anways, the vast majority of my family is the exact opposite. Including Caidyn.

Evenings at our house are often hard to photograph because she has this weird rule where after the first time she goes to the bathroom once we get home she just leaves her pants and underwear next to the toilet.

So last night we had company over - my friends Angela and Ray (I married them this past April!) joined our Tuesday night family dinner as they were passing through town and hadn't met Ellie yet. Caidyn did her usual leave her pants routine and I had to remind her we had company over so she needed to put pants on. And she did, no questions asked.

About two hours later she had been bathed and had her pajamas on. She needed to say goodbye to her aunties, but Angela and Ray had already left. She had initially said she was scared to come downstairs because of all the new people, but I told her they were gone. She walked down the stairs, said, "Oh - they are gone!" and immediately began to unzip her pajamas!  I asked her what she was doing and she responded, "the people are gone - now I can be naked!"

Oh my little crazy girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment