Thursday, December 19, 2013

When Daddy is away...

Turns out we can be OK! And not just OK - but OK and ON TIME!!!

Brian has now gone out of town twice overnight (the first time for one night, this time for two) and Caidyn and I have been able to be in bed near to on time, and out the door on time! Like to go to work!

For someone who it first started taking 2 hours to leave the house with newborn Caidyn, only if I had to be somewhere in the middle of the day (I couldn't even imagine morning plans), being able to wake up and get ready for work, get Caidyn ready for her day with the baby sitter, take the boys on a nice walk, make lunches, etc etc in 1 hour 45 minutes to leave on time is something I am very very proud of!

Her daddy flies in around noon today so he will be picking her up from the baby sitters so I put her in a cute outfit for him to be greeted by! And I took pictures just in case she ends up dirtying that outfit and needs to change - likely with our little drooler :)

Daddy's Princess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment