Saturday, January 25, 2014

1/3 of the year has past!

And she is 4 months old now! Oh goodness!

So the theme of this months pictures was numbers. There are lots of fun numbered facts about my little 4 month old munchkin! 

Most impressive - both the number of foods she has tried and how big she is! 16 lb 6 oz! Holy moly! At her littlest weight, shortly after we came home from the hospital, she was only 5lb 2 oz. Meaning she has more than tripled in size since birth! Crazy. But she is perfect. 

On her 4 month birthday we had dinner at Gramma and Grumpypa's house and Grumpypa bought Caidyn the cutest little cake! It happened to coordinate really well with the outfit she had on (one of the adorable onsies from the onsie game at my beautiful baby shower). She ended up with her first taste of frosting that evening - and, duh, loved it! 



Oh my goodness my 4 month old girl! I love you so much and I can't believe that much time has already flown by! Wow!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment