Thursday, January 30, 2014

Caidyn loves Gramma

Well this was a weird week for us.

On Sunday afternoon we took my mommy to the hospital because she was having some memory and word recall issues and a lot of pain. We found out she had a bleed in her brain. It was really scary - she was in the ICU for like 2 days, then the neurological wing of the hospital, and today she came home! She will be out of work for a long time but her prognosis is good and she should heal up. They are saying it is a totally random event and, as long as the tests keep coming back normal, isn't something she needs to worry about in the future!

It was an especially stressful week for me as Brian had to go out of town for work. I was able to be at the hospital with my mom during the day while Caidyn was at daycare, but I always felt so sad I had to leave by 4:20 to pick Baby C up.

But Caidyn and I had a little photo shoot to bring some of her cheerful spirit to the hospital to make her Gramma happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment