Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 7

So tonight we will start taking our weekly pictures in the shirt I bought! I'll post the picture as soon as I have it.

I figured I would also start posting the whole blogger pregnancy questionairre thing as well as a few facts about where the baby is growth wise.

Also - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN! I know you are going to be an amazing father to Caiden! This birthday is fun, but imagine next year :) Eek!


How far along? 7 Weeks
Size of the baby: blueberry (so teeny!!!)
Total weight gain: down 2 lbs... of course from not eating due to my stomach being rude
Maternity clothes? no - but my favorite pants that button at my belly button don't fit anymore... boo :(
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: waking up to pee in the middle of every night is REALLY getting annoying... 
Best moment this week: making our video and sharing it with people - every time my stomach hurts I send the video out and their reaction excitement makes me feel better, haha. 
Miss Anything? I found my woozie (wine glass koozie) for the first time in months on Saturday... I got so excited and then SO disappointed...
Movement: none
Food cravings: bread. meat. salty snacks.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: sweets. I turned down froyo for the first time ever. It was crazy. Gender: not sure... I don't have any intuition either way yet...
.Labor Signs: wayyyyyy to early. 
Symptoms: lots of awful stomach aches and I am SO SO SO tired. So tired. 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on.. I got a second band for our anniversary that wasn't sized right (too big) and lazy me just wore it on the inside. Now it is convenient so hopefully I can always wear one even if I swell. Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and EXCITED 
Looking forward to: Camping trip next weekend - Brian, me, and the puppy dogs. Probably our last for at least a year... while I can still sleep normal and the weather is cool enough to camp in FL... and we don't have a baby to worry about... eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment