Saturday, December 19, 2015

12 Week Update!

I promise one of these days to do a regular update post with life happenings - mostly Christmas festivities right now. Its on my break to do list!

But for now, regularly schedule bumpdate posts!



How far along? 12 weeks - 1/3 of the way done if this baby comes near when Caidyn did! Eek! 

Total weight gain/loss: I've been doing my best to gain weight! We will see! 

Maternity clothes: Yes! Bottoms almost exclusively except with workout wear. Tops none yet since I don't fill them out yet. 

Stretch Marks: Nothing to report which I'm thankful for after last week's scare! Still haven't gotten any lotion yet... 

Sleep: Getting better! I'm tired but it is more manageable and I'm looking forward to break and sleeping in a little bit! 

Best moment this week: Looking forward to all of the holiday fun with Caidyn! She is really enjoying it this year and I'm having fun keeping it all about her while there is still the time! 

Movement: Flutters sometimes if I'm sitting right! 

Food cravings: Nothing this week - just SO SO THIRSTY!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing big to report, stomach aches less frequent but still happening. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes! Anxious to see if this belly is going to sink back down around 12-13 weeks like it did with Caidyn or just keep growing! 

Gender prediction: I have no clue... But I am SO SO SO anxious to find out! 

Belly button: Wider, flatter... will probably never look normal again. 

Wedding rings on or off: On fitting normal for this time of year. 

Happy or moody most of the time: I'd like to think happy!!! 

Weekly Wisdom: Just trying to live in the moment and enjoy this holiday season while planning for Fiesta de Dos and embracing the bump this time around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment